Another first Joseph experienced is sleeping in his crib. We bought him a nice comfortable crib before he was born, but I refused to put him in it. Till now. Even so, I still miss him sleeping in the room with us. He seems so far away, though his room connects to ours. It's all happening too quickly for me!! Here he is NOT napping when I want him to. "Wide awake Mom!"
Thursday, July 30, 2009
4 Months and counting!
It is amazing to me how quickly time flies. Joseph turned 4 months this July and is getting so big right before my very eyes! At this rate I think he'll be in high school next year! I wish I could freeze time and keep my little baby a little baby for a long time.

Aside from vacationing, Joseph had other firsts this month. He started eating cereal. And he loves it! Here is a picture of Joseph being fed breakfast by his Daddy. Daddy insists feeding him spoonfulls, only to see half actually being eaten. Here's the other half coming out!

Another first Joseph experienced is sleeping in his crib. We bought him a nice comfortable crib before he was born, but I refused to put him in it. Till now. Even so, I still miss him sleeping in the room with us. He seems so far away, though his room connects to ours. It's all happening too quickly for me!! Here he is NOT napping when I want him to. "Wide awake Mom!"
Another first Joseph experienced is sleeping in his crib. We bought him a nice comfortable crib before he was born, but I refused to put him in it. Till now. Even so, I still miss him sleeping in the room with us. He seems so far away, though his room connects to ours. It's all happening too quickly for me!! Here he is NOT napping when I want him to. "Wide awake Mom!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh how cute! And yes times FLIES BY SO FAST!!!! Enjoy every minute of it!!!!!!!!!!! Great to see you two today!!! Joseph is so cute... he is so little compared to my big baby girl!
ReplyDelete