Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's been an exciting month so far

The month of August has been very exciting for us so far. Joseph is growing up so quickly I wish I could stop time to savour our moments together.
Shortly after Joseph started eating I realized that we really needed a high chair for him. I couldn't feed him in his bouncy seat forever! So we ventured off to find the very best chair possible for little Joseph. And what do you know... he loves it! He is now eating rice cereal and even his first vegetable, carrots comfortably!
A couple of weeks later I realized that not only could Joseph sit in his high chair, but he could also sit on his own! What an accomplishment!! He loves to sit and play with his toys. But I do have to watch him VERY carefully, as he likes to throw himself back at times. Mommy's got to be there to catch him.
Joseph also is enjoying the weekends because he gets to wake up with Daddy. (He's used to waking up with Mommy). But it's always a treat when Daddy is there, as well. Daddy also takes him outside for walks, to look at our roses, and to lay on the hammock. It's their "guy" time.
Last night while I was working at the kitchen table Daddy and Joseph were playing peekaboo. It was so cute! I had to stop working to enjoy it - and it was worth it! Watch the video to see what I mean.

Joseph sitting!

Joseph in his highchair. He looks so little in it!

Joseph waking up with Daddy.

My boys ready to take a walk.




This is Joseph and Daddy playing peekaboo with Mommy.





No comments:

Post a Comment