This month we had an addition to our family. Mr. Jacob Collier. He weighed 6lbs 11oz and was 19 and 1/2 inches long. WOW! He's a beautiful baby and we thank our wonderful God for bringing him to us. Labor was easy. And thanks to an AMAZING friend, Joseph was safe and sound while we brought this little guy into the world. Having a family of my own has taught me many lessons. And one of them being, I have some great friends who are there for us when no one else is. I cherish and hold them dear to my heart.
Joseph is still very young to fully understand his new relationship with this little person. But he is so loving towards Jacob. It makes my heart sing with joy!
Joseph got a work bench along with some tools. And here he is wearing his safety goggles. I LOVE these moments.
This little piggy went to the market....
Don't you just love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment