Seven is, in fact Heaven! Joseph turned seven months this October, and boy oh boy, has it been fun! He is much more aware of his surroundings now- more than ever! He has managed to sit up (from laying) on his own. And is also getting up on all fours and rocking. Time to lower that mattress!! Joseph has been
scooching everywhere now and trying to get into things he's not supposed to. For example, the stereo,
DVD player, and cable box. Much like his Daddy, he loves to handle the remote control. A guy thing, I suppose. He loves bath time and has learned to make big splashes. Time to move that activity to the bath tub! He smiles and enthusiastically kicks his little legs everyday when Daddy comes home from work. He also loves the attention cousin Jared gives him. Jared is so kind and gentle and patient. He is Heaven sent! I have a feeling he is going to look up to his big cousin always. Joseph also opens all the kitchen cabinets he can reach from his walker. Two days ago he started opening the oven! Quick, Daddy! Find those child proof locks! And something I found out about our little guy recently... he LOVES soft blankets! He doesn't have a preference, yet. But he loves to snuggle with his
blankies. The softer the better. I think we're going to have a "Linus" on our hands, minus the
thumb sucking! Our little boy is growing quickly! And I can't believe how blessed we are to have him! Here are a few pictures from October.
I love his little toosh! At home relaxing...

I am so glad he's still small enough to change in the trunk! It's cleaner than many bathrooms!

Jared reading to Joseph. It amazes me how gentle and kind Jared is with Joseph. For those of you that don't know, Jared is my other baby. Not biological- but whole
heartedly!

He was so happy to be splashing around! Next bath will be in the tub! I'm tired of mopping the kitchen floor!

Mommy's little helper? He wouldn't let go of the cookie sheet this evening! Little did I know, he wanted it to put in his mouth! Can we say teething!
i love the picture of him looking back at you. too cute! And I cannot believe that he still takes baths in the sink area.. I bet it has been great on your back- no pain at all!!!! And that is so funny that you change him in the back of your car.. I do the same but my car is an SUV... funny!
ReplyDelete